Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My top 10 upcoming 2012 PS3 titles

Here is a list of upcoming PS3 titles I'm excited about. I'll only add games that are confirmed to be released this year, so games like Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and Homefront 2 are not included.

1. Bioshock Infinite

City in the skies in revolt. What could be better? The game looks amazing.


2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II

First trailer popped up yesterday and looked intriguing. This game highly focuses on multiplayer. Future warfare is a popular subject. There has to be something special.


3. Far Cry 3

Far Cry 2 was a fantastic visual fanfare. The only problem I had with the game was that everybody shoot at you, once you left cease-fire zone. New engine and new scenery, a winner combination.


4. Dishonored

New Bethesda game announced for latter half of this year looks like combination of AC and Bioshock. Looks promising.


5. Assassin's Creed III

Breathtaking. Everything looks to be fine. Except some lawsuit that threatens the whole franchise. Hopefully, this game survives.


6. GTA V

Nothing to say. It's big. Rockstar makes quality stuff.


7. Crysis 3

Looks absolutely amazing. This time I hope the multiplayer has more appeal than that of Crysis 2, which lost momentum after the start.


8. Max Payne 3

At long last. Max Payne will not come easy, but is soon finished and available. Published later in May, this holds most prestige for me at this hour. Rockstar again.


9. God of War: Ascencion

Nothing better than the king of hack and slash games. News of multiplayer sounds interesting.


10. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

This game I know. I played the MP Beta and everything seemed decent. Probably has something different in store for FPS fans that dislike CoD series.


That's all. So far these games seem most appealing to me. Of course, there will be both positive and negative surprises. Let me know what game you are waiting.



No comments:

Post a Comment