Friday, April 12, 2013

Depeche Mode - Heaven Remixes EP - Review

Here is the video:




I don't know what to feel really about the Heaven remixes. I personally like the original song, so I'm doubtful to any major changes to the tempo of the song. Still for those who didn't like the original song, the Heaven EP with remixes might bring wanted relief. Though at first listen, none of the remixes hit me the way I anticipated (I had no idea at all). What I've learned with Delta Machine, is that these remixes too need time to convince me, like the main album did earlier through some struggle. It's gonna take a week or two before I can really ask myself are the remixes worth anything.

Let me know what you think, and comment. I'd like to know what songs would benefit the most of remixing. My safe bet is that the singles will have commercial remixes, so Soothe My Soul Depeche Mode.

Should my video be blocked in your country (it's blocked in my country), here's some alternative links:

 Heaven (Owlle Remix)

Heaven (Blawan Remix)




No comments:

Post a Comment