Thursday, September 8, 2016

Capcom bundle, RGS and Battlefield 1 beta

I haven't really been able to rummage through all the content of Humble Capcom Playstation Bundle. So far I've played Street Puzzle Fighter and Okami HD on my channel, a walkthrough of the latter is coming in due course.


As for Random Gameplay Series I've played a myriad of PS3 titles previously bundled up with PS+ subscription service. There we have Hamster Ball, Rock of Ages, Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken and Magic Orbz for instance. I've also committed some time to give you a glimpse of Bioshock series as the new remastered collection is arriving. On top of that I finished playing Square Enix 2013 Tomb Raider and managed to record some Far Cry 3 gameplay.


Far Cry 3



When it comes to demos and betas, the biggest attraction has been of course Battlefield 1. I mostly have had the opportunity to play conquest on Sinai map. It's pretty fun, but it takes some time get adjusted. I have to mention that on PS4 I've played a couple of other demos as well: Legend of Arslan, Deception IV - The Nightmare Princess and Nioh.


Here is Nioh Beta.

There we have it. For the latest content, be sure to visit my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3giCNHUYf0CF51QRZRnSyA

https://www.youtube.com/user/Fmips19

No comments:

Post a Comment