Monday, April 23, 2012

Botanicula - A Preview

The latest episode of my Random gameplay series focuses on the newly released indie point & click adventure game Botanicula. Have a look at the gameplay.


I absolutely love the looks and soundtrack of this game. The simple problem solving gameplay really ties you to the far-out experience.

The good thing about the Humble Botanicula Debut was that, once buying the bundle, you the soundtrack as well. Not to forget the soundtracks of the renowned Machinarium and Samorost 2. When it comes to gameplay, so far Botanicula has been a lot easier than Machinarium. Whether you deem this good or bad, your choice to make. For instance, I welcome the change because I don't like to be stuck in a game for too long only because I can't figure out a puzzle.


No comments:

Post a Comment