Thursday, April 12, 2012

Once in a lifetime

Ooh yes. It's not everyday you start your first blog. Don't know what the future is going to bring. Enough this. Down to business.
I'm starting my blog in English first. After some time I try to do a Finnish one for my countrymen. This one is about video games, video game music and everything that pops to my mind at the time I'm writing.
My Youtube Channel has just been reinvented and I will be posting a ton of videos over the next year or so. So far I'm processing a gameplay walkthrough of Portal on Mac. That one will soon be finished and I'm heading for my next goal. In the coming months, I aim to review games that I have and post some interesting walkthroughs of Mac and PS3 games. My first PS3 title is going to be Trine by Frozenbyte.


No comments:

Post a Comment