Wednesday, April 18, 2012

New Bethesda title Dishonored looks good

Check out this new video of the upcoming Bethesda title Dishonored. Looks like a mixture of Assassin's Creed and Bioshock to me.


Seems promising. Hopefully, they don't release it too early riddled with bugs. I guess they have learned something about Brink. That said, I don't mean disrespect Brink any way. A decent game that lacked players and refinement, because there were a lot of textures popping in cutscenes. A lesson learned I hope indeed.

I might as well come clean about something. I'm gonna post some Brink videos in the future. Like the Red Faction series, Brink was an ambitious project with, you know, freedom of movement in different ways. But seems that the public didn't take this game to their hearts. Brink is all about multiplayer which obviously was the reason it didn't succeed. For a game not to have many players is bad. In Brink's case, it was devastating. For all the time I've played Brink online, only once have I seen a fellow player in the same match. WTF.
The campaign is somewhat uninteresting. It's a word. I double checked. Anyway, everything in it was like whatever. Fortunately, I forgot any story that was there because the gameplay was addictive. Unfortunately, the AI, both my team and enemy, turned out to be something of an obtuse kind. It really didn't seem to have any interest at all of how I was playing.
Enough of me complaining about games that should've deserved more attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment